Are we doing the "right" thing? Are we doing things "right"? Evaluations answer these questions by clarifying the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of institutions, programmes and projects.
CAMECO is approached by either donors or partners to support them in realising an evaluation.
CAMECO's services in the field of evaluation comprise:
- preparation and organisation (including the preparation of the Terms of Reference, budget, evaluation design, the organisation of briefing meetings, etc.)
- steering of the overall process and/or the realisation, usually with a mixed team of local and external consultants (including quantitative and qualitative methods, reporting, de-briefing, etc.)
- facilitation of participatory evaluation which is a regular part of planning workshops to enhance capacity building
- support of resulting change processes
- implementation of monitoring